Friday, March 4, 2011

Our New Arrival

Many of you are already aware that David Case Nelson has finally arrived!!  He decided to come on his due date by putting me into labor @ 3am. Case was born Tuesday, February 15, 2011 @ 7:29am weighing 7lbs. 13oz. and was 19 3/4" long.  He is an absolute angel!! So far he sleeps good, eats good, and is just very laid back. The only problem the poor baby has had is clogged tear ducts, which are pretty bad but we're already on our way to recovery. I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. Sorry for all the pictures but it was just so hard to choose just a few. Check out the Picasa link to the right to see all pictures.




























3 comments:

Courtney Vick said...

I have been waiting on this post he is so handsome :) hope you are doing well. Maybe I can come see him sometime!

Phillip, Ashley, and Braxton said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for yall! He's adorable!

Jennifer said...

Thanks!! We're both doing great! C -come see us anytime, miss seeing your face anyway.