Friday, November 11, 2011

OPEN HOUSE

Although it isn't even Thanksgiving yet I can't help but get in the Christmas spirit when Christmas things start popping out everywhere! As you can see in the post below I've already ordered my Christmas cards and I even bought a few Christmas things yesterday. I plan to decorate the week of or after Thanksgiving, but I can't promise that I won't start before then. To me it is a necessity that we have a live, hand-picked and cut Christmas tree...so that will have to wait until after Thanksgiving. It's been nearly 3 years since I've had my Christmas decorations out so I can't wait to see what I have. Since I can't seem to remember anything anymore.


Another reason I'm so eager to get decorated for Christmas is our OPEN HOUSE and Silpada Jewelry party coming up...and soon! Mark your calendars for Sunday, December 4th!! We'll have the house open from 2-4pm!! And since I'm having the Silpada party too it will be a great time to order Christmas gifts. So come on out and see what we've done (and haven't done) with the 'ole place. And don't leave behind the kiddos or hubby, unless you just really want to (we all have those days)!


And when you get home you can rejoice in knowing that you will never have to deal with the "Money Pit," which will override the tiny bit of guilt that you'll have for buying all that beautiful jewelry!   


If you won't be able to make it but would like to check out the jewelry click here.

*Please, please don't feel obligated to buy any jewelry if you don't want to, but you still have to come to the Open House!

No comments: