Sorry it has been so long since I've posted anything, but we've had little activity at the house lately. We've been busy with everything else - Colter's 30th birthday, Mother's Day and lots of extra "work" both Colter and I!
Friday night we spent the night with our good friends the Atcheson's who live in Cuba, AL. April and I got up at the crack of dawn to set up for our YARD SALE during Antique Alley and Cuba Day. Antique Alley is a gigantic yard sale that stretches from Texas all the way through Livingston along Hwy. 11, always being held the weekend after Mother's Day. This is a BIG day for the town of Cuba!!
During our usual weekday visit to the house we loaded up my car with random priceless junk. I had to ride around for two days with the entire back of my car filled to the brim with these priceless antiques.
Anywho, I am proud to report that we made a whopping $35.25, not including April's sales!! We didn't sell everything like I had hoped to but that is okay too. I would have given most of it away to anyone willing to haul it!! I have to say it was a very successful first yard sale for myself. However, my friend April is a very seasoned yard sale veteran so she was amazing help!!!
Thanks to April for her expertise and to all the little old ladies that bought our priceless junk, I mean antiques!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment