Colter met with the home security man at 7am, the plumber at 8am, and then around 9am he had both of the old cars sitting in our yard sold! A man on a mission!!
We worked like mad people last weekend to get only half of the kitchen covered with drywall, an exciting feat nonetheless! I also got the house cleaned up and straightened up a bit, which for someone who has been accused to be OCD at times, was very theraputic. It is amazing how something as simple as organization and cleanliness can take down the stress level of renovation.
However, no work this weekend - we're heading to DESTIN!! Even if it is for only two and half days, they're still days not spent at work!!
And someday when I have time to figure out how to put pictures up and I have some good ones I'll be sure to get them up. I know it is hard to visualize some things.
No comments:
Post a Comment