Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Baby Bump

After numerous requests I have decided to post a few pictures of my ever developing baby bump. Colter decided that taking pictures once a month just wasn't enough. Therefore, he has been in charge of taking pictures each week. You may notice his fine photography skills.

So far things are going great with the pregnancy! Actually, perfect were the words my doctor used two weeks ago at my last visit. The only symptoms that let me know every day that I'm with child include: hunger pains every two hours and my bedtime changing to 8:30 each night. We will find out the sex of the baby at our next doctor's visit on September 20th. I promise to inform everyone, all 5 of my readers, ASAP!


9 weeks


10 weeks


11 weeks


12 weeks


13 weeks


14 weeks


Now - 15 weeks! Definitely in all maternity clothes now!

Now that you've got a good laugh...get back to work!!

2 comments:

Sally said...

How cute! Thanks for sharing!

Brad and Katrina said...

That's great! 15 weeks seems to be the biggest jump! SO happy for you! I can't wait to find out what you're having! Names yet????
LOVE YOU!
Katrina