Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just in Case

Colter and I both were really undecided on the name for our little boy. We were stuck between Micah David and David Colter and had a really hard time deciding between the two. Well, we have finally made up our minds and we're 95% sure our sweet little boy will be named David Case Nelson. We will call him Case! As soon as we heard it we were like that's it and so it is. I was very adamant that we would not call our child by his middle name but I had to give in because it just fits so perfectly.

More belly pics coming soon!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I was adamant that I wouldn't call our children "nick-names"...."why don't people name them what they want to call them?" Hence....Josie & Maggie rather than their given names of Josephine & Margaret. =) Which drives them crazy!