Instead of wanting anything more look at what you have already been given.
- I'm thankful for the salvation He has given me through His son Jesus! I can't help but imagine the love that it takes on a daily basis to be so utterly forgiving...I'm in awe daily. Nothing I could do or say could ever repay my debt to You.
- I'm thankful for Case, this little baby boy that is growing in my belly! When I feel him kick and move inside me it makes me all aware of the miracle that he is, that has been given to us by our Father.
- I'm thankful for Colter, my wonderful/loving/patient/gracious/godly husband that he is and father he will soon be! The love I have for this man can not easily be put into words. He makes me a better person each day.
- I'm thankful for my family - grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins and all the in-laws that go with each! My family and Colter's too have always been so supportive and such a wonderful guide for us to follow. We're extremely blessed to have the support system that we do.
- I'm thankful for my friends! I have so many friends here and there, not a common group like most people have. They're all special and dear to my heart though, each and every one.
- I'm thankful for the roof over my head and food in my mouth! Our mighty God is so wonderful to have provided me with not just the standard but the luxury of each. I am well provided for!
- I'm thankful for my job! Even though I complain about this one a good bit I am truly greatful that I have such a great one. I take it for granted more often than I should.
- I'm thankful for my church family! I may only see these people once or twice a week but I know they'd be with me (in thought, prayer or person) the second I called.
- I'm thankful for the freedom we have in this country! The freedom to vote is much bigger than you can imagine if you've never had a voice. Although a country away from God is not the place to be. I pray that we will soon make it back.
- I'm thankful for the word of God, The Bible! Everything we need in one book! An idiot's guide to God's heart that we have all failed to take advantage of at some point in our lives. And to think if I did the way He wants me to I could be like Jesus! Guilt floods me now that I realize I have shown Him only a tiny portion of the love He has shared with me!!
1 comment:
Great post! Praising God with you, Sista!
Post a Comment