Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011

Wow, how the past year has flown by!!  I head back to work on Wednesday, January 9th after a three week hiatus.  Not really ready to go back but guess I've got to sometime.

Tomorrow is my 34 week checkup and I hope all is well yet again. After this weekend my hands, ankles, and feet have starting swelling a little but not too bad. This week Case is the size of a cantelope weighing in at almost 5lbs - according to Baby Center! Even further below I've included some of the most recent belly pictures from the month of December.

Baby, fetus at 34 weeks - BabyCenter




33 weeks
We have been moving right along with the house, although I've finally come to the realization that we probably won't make it into the house before Case arrives. It will at least be soon thereafter. After Christmas Rice Heating and Cooling had us hooked up and running with central heat and air. Let me just say....it is pure heaven!! Mom, Connie, Daddy, Jonathan, Julie & Doug have all been extremely helpful lately in helping us get things ready. After this weekend we now have the den and Case's room both primed and ready to be painted. Our next step is to get the floors completely finished. Currently they lack stain and varnish. We hope to be mostly finished with the kitchen, den, utility & Case's room before the prince arrives. Our bedroom and the building of my closet has been a bit of a challenge. Once we finish it though we'll be ready to move in.

My closet now

Our beautiful new system!

Honey's puppies are almost ready to head to their new homes. They'll be 6 weeks old this coming Saturday. Colter and I have decided to keep a male and Ms. Connie will keep a female. All of the others are spoken for already. Poor Honey can't wait to get rid of them. On a much sadder note, Jackson the daddy that we also had came up missing the day after Thanksgiving. These dogs are horrible about running deer so we felt that someone had likely shot him. Our fears were affirmed when the caretaker of the place across the road from us told us that he had found Jackson shot. We are partly to blame though - he had recently lost his collar and we were planning to buy him a new one for Christmas. On a mucher happier note though, here are some pictures I took of the pups today.









No comments: